FX™ Coats come standard with with a seamless collar for improved safety and fit as well as a DexFlex™ back and elbows for increased range of motion.
FX™ Pants come standard with a seamless crotch and DexFlex™ knees for improved mobility.
All other aspects of the gear are fully customizable.
Here are just a few examples of the options and features you can choose:
- Nomex® IIIA (black, red, tan, yellow, white)
- Nomex®/Kevlar® (gold, khaki, yellow, black, brick red, cobalt blue)
- P84®/Kevlar® (light gold, dark gold)
- Basofil®/Nomex®/Kevlar® (yellow)
- Armor® (gold, black)
- Advance® Ultra (light gold)
- PBI® Matrix/Kevlar® (gold, black)
- Millenia® XT (gold)
- Ear/Neck cover of black NOMEX® lined with FR Cotton
- 3M Scotchlite Solid Lime Yellow Tetahedrons Trim
- Knit sweatband and nape
- Deluxe Features
- Ear/Neck cover of black NOMEX®/KEVLAR® lined with FR Cotton
- 3M Triple Trim ChevronsLeather sweatband and nape
- Eye Protection
- 4″ Visor
- 6″ Visor
- Goggles** **Fire-Dex proudly uses ESS Innerzone 3 Goggles
- Compression molded fiberglass shell available in Black, Yellow, Red, or White
Fire Leather Boot – The Fire-Dex Leather Boot provides the protection of a leather fire boot with the comfort of an athletic shoe. With an orthotic engineered sock liner, Multi-Density Footbed, Elastomer Performance Gel, Energy Return Polyurethane, and EVA Memory Foam – you will be able to work in these boots all day without foot pain distracting you. The Vibram outsole with articulating louvers provides traction in any situation. Let the Fire-Dex Leather Boot help you work safer, longer, and more comfortably. Fire Rubber Boot – The Fire-Dex Rubber boot comes with a rubber shin guard, protective steel toe, plate and shank, wool lining, heel reinforcement, exterior reflective size tag, and aggressive tread.Meets all NFPA 1971 footwear requirements.
Scout 500 Bunker Boot- The fire world is moving towards leather boots, but those of you who haven’t made the jump yet deserve to be comfortable too. They use the same fire-resistant, vulcanized rubber, steel toes and midsoles that made LaCrosse synonymous with superior rubber boots. Bottom line: Our non-insulated Scouts are the best-fitting rubber bunker boots out there. Meets NFPA 1971 (2000 Edition) Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire