How Much Sandwich Panels Cost, And Where Are They Cheapest?
The cost of purchase depends on the overall product thickness and its thermo-insulating core material. A ‘budget option’ is the use of EPS-core sandwich panels; however, for better long-term performance and cost-effectiveness, panels with superior thermal conductivity coefficient are a better choice – such as PIR-core sandwich panels.
Moreover, The sandwich panels cost begins at 55–60 PLN/m2 for thin EPS-core sandwich panels. The most popular PIR-core sandwich panels are 100 mm thick and cost about 80–90 PLN/m2. Additionally, Customers often ask about the VAT rate for sandwich panels. Also, In Poland, all construction materials, including sandwich panels, have a 23% VAT rate.
It is best to order your sandwich panels directly from the manufacturer or through their distribution chain. Also, You can request Balex Metal’s regional sales representatives to visit your site for professional advice concerning the best processes and materials. Having examined your requirements, the sales representative can quickly supply you with a custom quote. Customer care by the sales representatives aside, you can get support from Balex Metal’s design engineers or technical consultants at every stage of project delivery.
How are sandwich panels installed on a wall or a roof? OR What is the use of a sandwich panel How Much Sandwich Panels Cost?
In addition, Sandwich panels are easy and quick to install. From practical experience, installing 600 m2 of sandwich panels takes approximately 8 hours for a proficient construction crew.
The steps to install wall and roof sandwich panels are as follows:
- The construction materials are delivered to the site: the delivery includes sandwich panels, the subframe components (cold-formed shapes), and accessories (including flashing, fasteners, gaskets, seals, etc.). Moreover, Balex Metal can provide all the components required to complete the installation process.
- The materials delivered by the carrier are unloaded with construction handling equipment.
- The sub-frames are assembled, and installed with beams, posts and purlins.
- The protective film is removed from the sandwich panels.
- The sandwich panels are fasten to the subframe structural members using suitable fasteners.
- The joints between the sandwich panels are seal and the flashing is install.
How many screws do I need to fasten a sandwich panel? In addition, This is the most common question from customers at the project preparation stage. A rough estimate is 1.1 fasteners per square meter of sandwich panels. The actual number, spacing and layout depend on the decision of the project design engineer and/or the construction material supplier.
Learn more about installing sandwich panels:
Especially, Any type of sandwich panel will do as cladding for walls and roofs. Depending on the project needs, the cladding may include:
- EPS-core sandwich panels(the budget option);
- Mineral wool core sandwich panels(for structures with improved resistance to fire);
- PIR-core sandwich panels(whenever good thermal insulation parameters are essential).
Hence, Sandwich panels can be utilised in all structure types. Your imagination is the limit. However, while sandwich panels are generally used in industrial applications, some housing projects also use stud partitions and sandwich panels.
Furthermore, Given the short installation time and large unit coverage, How Much Sandwich Panels Cost? why it is more popular in constructing:
- Warehouse buildings.
- Logistic hubs.
- Sports facilities.
- Cold stores and freezers.
- Shopping malls.
- Manufacturing buildings.
- Office buildings.
Also, Sandwich panels can be combined with other structural solutions. A popular option is to install the panels as external cladding for the outer walls of shopping malls, including sandwich-layered roofing structures: box profile sheets, thermal insulation (e.g. Thermano PIR-core sandwich panels), and a waterproof membrane.